This Friendship Day, relive the joyful moments spent with your best friend. Get a dose of lightheartedness and laughter by trying the different activities you used to do earlier. You can travel back to your childhood and try art. Or, get your makeup brushes and hands and dig in your makeup palette. Try a friendship day makeup tutorial and enhance your facial features with your bestie. To help you embrace moments with zest, we have a yellow makeup tutorial to grab this colour's positive vibes. So, find a nice place to hang out, unleash your makeup vanity & get ready. Get set with these looks as part of your last minute makeup hacks for friendship day gathering!!!
Table of Contents
- Step-by-Step Friendship Day Makeup Tutorial
- Prep your Skin for Perfection
- Perfect Complexion with Foundation & Concealer
- Eye Makeup for Captivating Peepers
- Bronzer, Blush, and Highlighter for a Polished Look
- Lipstick to Achieve A Striking Lip Look
- The Final Flawless Finish
- The Lasting Beauty Bond!
Step-by-Step Friendship Day Makeup Tutorial to Enhance Your Bond By Beauty
Uplift the bond you share with your BFF by trying the friendship day makeup tutorial. Put the best face forward and get the much-needed happiness from a hectic schedule. Try the friendship day beauty tutorial and plan a day out.
1. Prep your Skin for Perfection
Prepping your skin is the first and crucial step in the friendship day makeup tutorial. If not done correctly, you will be left with dullness, uneven coverage, and dry patches.
How to Prep Your Skin for Perfection?
- Cleanse your face in circular motions to remove any impurities, oil, and dirt.
- Exfoliate with fingertips to alleviate dry patches, further leading to uneven complexion, and rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Take toner onto cotton and gently apply it all over your face and neck.
- Apply a moisturizer to add a natural touch of glow to your skin.
- Create a smooth canvas on your skin by applying primer.
Makeup Tip - Applying primer extends the longevity of Foundation and other makeup products on the skin.
2. Perfect Complexion with Foundation & Concealer
The application of foundation decides whether you will achieve a matte-finish look or not. This is the step where many people make mistakes when applying foundation on their face.
How to get Perfect Complexion with Foundation & Concealer?
- Pick the foundation matching your Indian skin tone. Read our Guide to Indian Skin Tone Chart to understand your skin tone.
- Add only 2 pumps of foundation to your palm and dab the foundation with a makeup brush or fingertips. Make sure to start from the center of the face and blend outwards.
- Dap concealer using your ring finger for extra coverage on acne scars. After 5 mins, with the sponge tip, blend the concealer to make it smudge-proof.
- Dust a translucent powder with a giant fluffy brush over the T-zone to keep the foundation from slipping.
3. Eye Makeup for Captivating Peepers
Eye makeup may sound challenging. But this battle can be won by following step-by-step in the friendship day makeup tutorial. White performing this step, try to pay all your attention carefully.
How to do Eye Makeup for Captivating Peepers?
- Start with an eye primer and apply it all over the eyelid.
- Fill in your eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil lighter than your natural hair color. You can also apply gel to enhance the shape.
- Swipe any nude base shade at the crease of your eyes. Apply Shock shade from De’Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow Palette in the crease to add depth.
- Apply, the Cumbia shade from the same eyeshadow palette on the outer corner and blend towards the center.
- Use Spotlight shade on the brow bone.
- Define your eyes with a winged eyeliner on the upper lash line.
- Apply false eyelashes, curl them, and apply mascara for a voluminous look.
4. Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter for a Polished Look
The bronzer, blush and highlighter in the friendship day makeup tutorial will bless your skin with an enhanced look. You will get a natural flush with blush and defined features with bronzer and highlighter.
How to Apply Bronzer, Blush and Highlighter for a Polished Look?
- To highlight your high points, make a little kissy face. Apply bronzer on the hollow of the cheeks below the cheekbone with a flat top brush. Make sure to take the brush to the angle of your jawline.
- Sweep blush on the apples of your cheeks, taking the brush up to the outer eye and blending for a smooth finish.
- Apply a De’Lanci highlighter Stick just above the blush on your cheekbones. Add a dramatic touch by dabbing a little bit of highlighter on the center of your nose and Cupid’s bow.
5. Lipstick to Achieve A Striking Lip Look
Putting lipstick in the friendship day makeup tutorial isn’t rocket science. But it’s important to wear lipstick perfectly for an enhanced pout. If confused, read our How to Apply Liquid Lipstick on Indian Skin.
How to Apply Lipstick to Achieve A Striking Lip Look?
- Apply loose powder all over the lips and outline them.
- Apply Elegant Queen lipstick shade from our De’Lanci Aesthetics Matte Lipstick Set.
- After a minute, apply Glitter Galaxy lipstick from the same lipstick set.
- Wipe any smears and smudge with a tissue or a cotton ball poured into some micellar water; get to know how to use micellar water.
6. The Final Flawless Finish
Applying makeup and making it long-lasting are both equally important. Makeup setting spray is not always a good idea for everyone. So, read the below steps, aka friendship day makeup tips, with attention.
How to get the Final Flawless Finish?
- If you’ve oily skin, apply setting powder to avoid cracking, creasing, or excess oil. Don’t assume the setting and finishing powder are the same, as both are different.
- If you’ve dry skin, spritz some setting spray for a mattifying finish and hydrate your skin.
- Use setting powder and setting spray together to make the makeup long-lasting.