Many of us used to put on makeup for festivals like Diwali, but now, with the growing craze of makeup. We started using makeup daily. As per Statista report, India is on number fourth in generating the highest revenue from the beauty and personal care market. That is why we De’Lanci Cosmetics, came up with the thought of sharing various Baisakhi Makeup Looks. Excited na? Great! Then hop on this fantastic journey of never-seen-before Vaisakhi Makeup Looks that are surprisingly easy to create.
Table of Content
- List of Stunning Baisakhi Makeup Looks For this Occasion
- Glitter Attitude Makeup Look
- Festive Nude Makeup Look
- Daring Eyes Makeup Look
- Traditional makeup look
- New age makeup look
- Barely there makeup look
- Rustic feel Makeup Look
- Color play makeup Look
- 6+ Tips to Wear Baisakhi Makeup Look
- Prevent creases
- Dance the night away
- Bindi stays put
- Keep the greasiness away
- Let one thing shine
- Skin prep
- Locking in your makeup
- Wrapping up
List of Stunning Baisakhi Makeup Looks For this Occasion
If you are looking for the best Baisakhi Makeup Looks that do not require much skill and are highly beginner-friendly, you have come to the right place. The amazing Baisakhi makeup looks are filled with the spirit of Baisakhi and will leave you wanting more and more. Let's get started!
1. Glitter Attitude Makeup Look
The first look on our list of Baisakhi Makeup Looks is a Glitter Makeup look. The Baisakhi celebration is the perfect excuse to get all glammed up with glittery eyes. Remember, just one glitter eyeshadow is enough to get a flawless look.
How to get the Glitter Attitude makeup look?
- Step 1: Use a light to medium coverage foundation to improve your skin tone to get a glowy base. Use De'Lanci Beauty Carver Concealer Palette according to your skin tone to hide dark circles, blemishes, and pigmentation.
- Step 2: Take a brow pencil and make your brows look fuller. Set your brows using a transparent brow gel.
- Step 3: Get that glitter eyes by applying DE'LANCI Chameleon Eyeshadow flakes in shade 03 on your eyelids. Use your fingers to spread the color.
- Step 4: Finish the look with a rosy pink matte lip color.
2. Festive Nude Makeup Look
Indian women have breathtaking eyes. This Festive Nude Makeup look enhances your eyes without making you look like a disco ball. We have kept the rest of the makeup simple with a clean base and light tint on the cheeks. This is one of our favorite simple Baisakhi Makeup Looks.
How to get the Festive nude makeup look?
- Step 1: Start the makeup by priming your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Use your fingers to blend the primer into your skin.
- Step 2: Apply the color Cream from DE'LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette on your eyelids' inner corner and center.
- Step 3: Then, apply the color Metal from the same palette to the crease and blend it towards the brow bone. Use an eyeshadow brush to blend.
- Step 4: Finish the look with peachy-nude lip color and lots of mascara.
3. Daring eyes Makeup Look
We know how excited you are about your gidda and bhangra performances. We have created this Daring Eyes Makeup look to match your powerful performance. The look definitely comes in more mature Baisakhi Makeup Looks.
How to get the Daring Eyes makeup look?
- Step 1: Start by using a makeup primer on your face to get that smooth canvas.
- Step 2: Apply Coffee Brown from DE'LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette and apply it all over your eyelids. Use Midnight Starry from the same palette and apply it on the outer corner blending it outward.
- Step 3: You can also use false eyelashes to add an element of drama to this daring look.
4. Traditional makeup look
It does not matter what century we live in; some things, such as the love for our traditional roots, should never change. This Traditional makeup look achieves precisely that with just a hint of color. It is all age appropriate and looks good on all skin tones. It can also be a great Punjabi bridal look.
How to get the Traditional Makeup look?
- Step 1: Start by using a makeup primer all over the face. Use your fingers to blend the primer onto your skin.
- Step 2: Do your regular base with foundation and concealer. Blend, blend, and blend. Apply loose powder on the applied areas to set these two products.
- Step 3: The star of this look is the deep red lip color. We recommend using DE'LANCI 25 Color Matte Lipstick Palette to find the perfect shade of red. The lipstick palette is a dream for every makeup enthusiast.
5. New age makeup look
We just discussed a traditional look, so now it is time to move forward and bring you a modern chic New Age makeup look. It is one of the most beautiful Baisakhi Makeup Looks you will see online. The look is subtle, understated, and still has a touch of modern-day glam.
How to get a New Age makeup look?
- Step 1: Start with a moisturized face. Use foundation to even out the skin. Cover any problem areas using a liquid or cream concealer.
- Step 2: Do a simple eyeshadow routine using a warm brown color. You can also skip it and head straight to lashes.
- Step 3: Get that natural glow by applying a highlighter on the high points of your face. We love DE'LANCI Dual-ended Highlighter Stick in the shade Champagne on the You can also use it on your eyelids for a dewy look.
- Step 4: Finish the look with nude lip gloss, and you are good to go.
6. Barely there makeup look
We understand not every girl likes to bathe in makeup and wants to keep it simple for specific events. If you are planning to watch your loved ones grooving to the latest Punjabi tracks while you are busy gorging on pinnies and aloo puri, Barely there makeup look for you.
How to get the Barely There makeup look?
- Step 1: Start with a fresh face. Apply face primer to get an even base.
- Step 2: You can skip wearing foundation and concealer for this look. Apply a BB cream all over your face.
- Step 3: Brows can give you that natural facelift. Use a brow pencil in dark brown color.
- Step 4: The look is about getting that youthful, natural flush to your cheeks. We recommend using DE'LANCI Double-headed Blush Stick in the shade Rose. It blends like butter and gives you that flirty glow.
7. Rustic feel Makeup look
Our second last look on our list of Baisakhi Makeup Looks has an old-school vibe to it. Imagine you are dancing and singing with your friends in a sugarcane field. The wind is dancing along with you and relishing your beauty. This is what this Rustic feel makeup look reminds us of.
How to get the Rustic feel makeup look?
- Step 1: Once you have primed your face using a face primer, apply a foundation that gives light to medium coverage.
- Step 2: Apply a concealer that matches your skin tone using a damp beauty blender. Blending is key.
- Step 3: Take a contour in the shade Caramel from DE'LANCI Double-ended Contouring Stick and apply it wherever you want more definition. You can also use it as an eyeshadow and lip color. Just one swipe and you are good to go.
8. Color play Makeup look
Baisakhi marks the arrival of colors and happiness in your life. Show it to the world by dancing in colors in our last look. This Color play makeup look is not for the faint-hearted. It is fun, bold, creative, and probably our favorite look on our list of Baisakhi Makeup Looks.
How to get the Color Play makeup look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids using an eyeshadow primer. Let it settle into the skin for a while.
- Step 2: Use Upbeat from the DE'LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette and apply it on the upper and lower lash line. Blend the color using an eyeshadow brush.
- Step 3: Take the color Shock from the same palette and apply it to the inner corner of your eye.
- Step 4: Finish the look using generous coats of volumizing mascara.
6+ Tips to Wear Baisakhi Makeup Look
Breathe life into any Vaisakhi makeup tutorial with these fantastic tips. These makeup tips are practical and will save you from any makeup mishap. Have a look!
1. Prevent creases
Apply DE'LANCI Matte Loose Powder on the areas where you apply foundation and concealer. This will ensure that the products will not crease or flake.
2. Dance the night away
Baisakhi is all about dancing your heart out. Bust out your favorite gidda and bhangra moves without worrying about your makeup. Apply waterproof makeup products to keep the sweat from ruining your makeup.
3. Bindi stays put
If you worry that your bindi might come off while you're busy enjoying the festivities, don't worry. We have a solution. Apply loose powder on the middle of your forehead before you put bindi there.
4. Keep the greasiness away
Say goodbye to oily and greasy-looking skin by priming your face with a face primer. Use a good quality primer. It will mattify your look.
5. Let one thing shine
A lot of makeup beginners often make the mistake of putting the focus on the entire face. Decide the star of your makeup and keep the rest of your look subtle. If you want a dramatic eye, keep the lips matte and use a nude lip color.
6. Skin prep
Always apply your makeup on a freshly cleansed and moisturized face. People who skip this step often complain of patchy and uneven makeup.
7. Locking in your makeup
Once you are done with your makeup, use a makeup setting spray to lock everything in. Just two-three spritzes of a good makeup setting spray are enough for the entire face.
And like that, we have arrived at the end of the blog. This was our attempt to get you the best Baisakhi Makeup Looks. De’Lanci Summer Sale 2023 is going on so that you can do a pocket-friendly purchase and the sale ends on 30th April 2023. If you like our blog and can't seem to have enough, head over to our Youtube and Instagram and become a part of the makeup and beauty tribe. We are waiting for you!