Who is ready for some fun and beginner-friendly Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks? I know we are. Summer is not just great for enjoying your favorite Mango lassi and Nimbu pani; it is also a season where you can get creative with your makeup. Research and Market report on eye makeup product states that the Indian beauty market has experienced tremendous growth in eye makeup in the past three-four years which clearly states the demand for eye makeup. We have curated eight gorgeous Summer makeup looks just for you, dear readers. Keep scrolling for the best Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks.
List of contents
- List of Best Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks for Indian skin
- Blue Underliner Eyeshadow Look
- Siren Wing Eyeshadow Look
- Dark Eyeshadow Look
- Red Pop Eyeshadow Look
- Fairy Dust Purple Eyeshadow Look
- Candy Pink Eyeshadow Look
- Rainbow Eyeshadow Look
- Pool Blue Eyeshadow Look
- 7 Tips for Summer colorful eyeshadow looks
- Mattify your makeup
- Waterproof Formulas to the rescue
- Eyes need extra love
- Lock Everything up
- The lighter, the better
- Escape the sun
- Choose the right moisturizer
- Wrapping up
List of Best Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks for Indian skin
All the Summer eyeshadow looks mentioned below are versatile and can be dialed up and down a notch depending on the occasion. Feel free to make adjustments wherever your heart desires.
1. Blue Underliner Eyeshadow Look
In the sweltering heat, a cool shade on the eyes is all you need. Blue Underliner Eyeshadow Look is for our beauties who want to look chic and effortlessly stylish. It is one of the easiest Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks to recreate.
How to get Blue Underliner Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer and apply any warm brown shade on your eyelid.
- Step 2: Take the color Sky from DE'LANCI 9 Colors Dolphin Teal eyeshadow palette and draw a thin underline on the lower lash line.
- Step 3: Apply the same shade on the inner corner of your eyes for a pop of color.
2. Siren Wing Eyeshadow Look
Are you ready to turn heads with our most daring makeup look this season? Siren Wing Eyeshadow Look is perfect for a party at the beach with your loved ones while sipping on some refreshing drinks. You can never go wrong with certain Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks. This is one of them.
How to get Siren Wing Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. This will make sure the colors will stay for a long.
- Step 2: Apply Nude from DE'LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette over your eyelid.
- Step 3: Then, apply the color Glimmer from the same palette to the outer corner of your eyes. Use an eyeshadow brush to blend the colors well. Bring the same colors to your lower lash line as well.
- Step 4: Finish the look with classic winged eyeliner and generous coats of your favorite mascara.
3. Dark Eyeshadow Look
Who said dark colors are not the best colors for summer? Prove them wrong by recreating unconventional and edgy Dark Eyeshadow Look for your next night out. One of our most gothic Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks will become your favorite soon.
How to get Dark Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer.
- Step 2: Apply the color Cigarette from the DE'LANCI 9 Colors Panda Eyeshadow Palette all over your eyelid.
- Step 3: Then, take the color Midnight from the same palette and outline your crease. Use a thin eyeshadow brush to get precision.
- Step 4: Finish the look by drawing a downturned line using black matte eyeliner.
4. Red Pop Eyeshadow Look
When we talk about clean and classic Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks, Red Pop Eyeshadow Look is one that comes to mind. A clean swipe of red eyeliner, paired with your go-to base, and you are ready to run the world. Stock up on your makeup supplies during our Big Indian Summer Sale. Thank us later.
How to get a Red Pop Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Start by using an eyeshadow primer to smooth out your eyelids.
- Step 2: Draw a sleek winged line using matte black eyeliner. Next, take 6 Color LA Catrina Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow Set and use the color Red Wall to draw a line just above the black eyeliner.
- Step 3: Finish the look with two-three coats of mascara, and you are good to go.
5. Fairy Dust Purple Eyeshadow Look
Purple is the coolest color to play with this summer season. It is understated and looks good on every Indian skin tone. Use your fingers to blend the colors for a natural look. Fairy Dust Purple Eyeshadow Look is for soft beauties who are looking for feminine Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks.
How to get a Fairy Dust Purple Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer.
- Step 2: Add shade 06 from Multicolor Shifting Chameleon Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow to apply it all over the eyelids.
- Step 3: Draw a thick line using your favorite black eyeliner on the upper and lower lash line.
- Step 4: Bring the look together with volumizing mascara.
6. Candy Pink Eyeshadow Look
Bring out the inner child in you with Candy Pink Eyeshadow Look which is a fun and flirty look. It is perfect for beginners and requires just one eyeshadow color. Check out our Big Indian Summer Sale to find the products at pocket-friendly rates. Do’t forget to sprinkle glam wherever you go with this easy look.
How to get a Candy Pink Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Apply bright pink from DE' LANCI Pressed Glitter Eyeshadow Palette all over the lids.
- Step 2: Apply the white color from the same palette to the inner corners of your eyes.
- Step 3: Draw a thick winged line using your favorite black eyeliner.
- Step 4:.Use Nude Kiss from the DE'LANCI 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette to get the perfect nude lip color.
7. Rainbow Eyeshadow Look
Maya Angelou said we should always try to become a rainbow in someone's cloud. In Rainbow Eyeshadow Look, we tell you to become that rainbow but in your own life with this multicolor eyeshadow look. Life is too short to wear boring colors.
How to get Rainbow Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids using an eyeshadow primer. Let it sit for a few seconds before applying any eyeshadow.
- Step 2: Use the color Guitar from the DE'LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette and apply it to the inner corner of your eyes. Apply Marigold from the same palette on the outer corner of your eyelids. Use the color Sunrise and apply it to the crease line.
- Step 3: Finish the look with generous coats of your favorite mascara.
8. Pool Blue Eyeshadow Look
Pool Blue Eyeshadow Look is the last look in our list of Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks. Bring a cool twist to your eyeshadow routine by splashing some blue on your eyes. This look does not need expert hands and can quickly be done by makeup beginners.
How to get a Pool Blue Eyeshadow Look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. This is an essential step.
- Step 2: Swipe the color Teal from DE'LANCI 9 Colors Dolphin Teal eyeshadow palette across your eyelid. Bring the same color down to your lower lash line. You can use your finger to blend the color evenly on the upper and lower lash line.
- Step 3: Apply the color Wave from the same palette to the crease.
- Step 4: Finish the look by tight lining your lower lash line with a black eye pencil.
7 Tips for Summer colorful eyeshadow look
We know how much you love makeup, which is why we have come up with 7 expert-approved amazing tips for making the most of your summer makeup look. Give them a good read!
1. Mattify your makeup
In the summer, the most challenging task is to keep your makeup from looking greasy and sticky. Use a mattifying makeup primer on your face before applying foundation or concealer.
2. Waterproof formulas to the rescue
Do you hesitate to wear makeup in the sweltering heat because you think it will come off with the sweat? Next time you follow any summer makeup tutorial, make sure to swap your products with waterproof ones.
3. Eyes need extra love
The skin on your eyelids is thinner than the rest of your face and can easily get affected by heat and sweat. Therefore, to keep your eyeshadow from creasing, apply eyeshadow primer before applying any eyeshadow.
4. Lock Everything up
A lot of newbies often skip this tip. Misting your face with a makeup setting spray is essential in any summer makeup tutorial. It helps seal the makeup and keeps you from looking like a grease ball.
5. The lighter, the better
The best part about all the above-mentioned Summer Colorful Eyeshadow Looks is that you do not have to put on heavy makeup to stand out. Just a single swipe of eyeshadow can do the trick.
6. Escape the sun
The sun's rays are strongest during the noon hour. Make sure to reapply your sunscreen every 2-3 hours. You can use sun sticks to apply your makeup. This tip is a game-changer.
7. Choose the right moisturizer
Opt for lightweight water or gel-based moisturizer instead of oil-based ones. This will ensure your makeup stays matte while keeping your skin hydrated and youthful.