7+ Simple Summer Makeup Looks For Indian Skin in 2023
We can feel the cool summer breeze caressing our skin. Can you think that too? The warm season is perfect for playing with our simple summer makeup looks. They are fuss-free and so fun to recreate. If you are on the hunt to try Instagram-approved natural summer makeup looks, you have come to the right place. We will be playing with different colors in these looks and incorporating different textures to bring you the best part of makeup- having a good time. If you are interested, buckle up your seat belts and join us on this summer adventure.
Table of contents
- List of Simple Summer Makeup Looks for Indian Skin in 2023
- Summer Smoke
- Warm Nude
- Electric Purple
- Sunset Eyes
- Sunburnt Blush
- Royal Flush
- Cool Blue
- Glazed Goddess
- Tips for Wearing Simple Summer Makeup Looks
- Keep it fresh
- Sweat-proof your look
- Sun protection
- Play with colors
- Eyeshadow primer to the rescue
- Wrapping up
List of Simple Summer Makeup Looks for Indian Skin in 2023
If you are looking for the Best summer makeup looks that are easy and beginner-friendly, your search ends here. The eight makeup looks are filled with summer vibes and lots and lots of love for makeup and creativity.
1. Summer Smoke
We are starting our list of Simple Summer Makeup Looks with a knockout. The return of summer calls for a smokey eye but with a twist. We have used shades of pink instead of using black and brown shades. The frosted lip colour adds a touch of oomph.
How to get Summer Smoke look?
- Step 1: Start by using a makeup primer to smoothen out any blemishes or open pores on your face.
- Step 2: Apply Dusty Rose from DE'LANCI 18 Colors Desert Rose Eyeshadow Palette and apply it all over your eyelids. Use Rose Purple from the same palette and apply it on the outer corner blending outwards.
- Step 3: Finish the look with a waterproof frosted lip colour, and you are good to go.
2. Warm Nude
If you think getting a nude makeup look takes time and practice, this makeup look will definitely change your mind. This is one of the most effortless summer makeup looks for brown skin that will get you out the door in five minutes.
How to get a Warm Nude look?
- Step 1- Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. This will make sure the colours will not crease easily.
- Step 2- Apply the colour Nude from DE'LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette all over your eyelid.
- Step 3: Then, apply the colour Land from the same palette to the outer corner of your eyes. Use an eyeshadow brush to blend the colours well.
- Step 4: Finish the look with nude matte lip colour, and you are golden.
3. Electric Purple
This is a youthful look that screams summer. However, you need some practice to ace this makeup look. But if you are a makeup beginner, feel free to tweak the look as you like.
How to get an Electric Purple look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Apply bright neon pink colour all over the lids.
- Step 2: Take a matte purple eye pencil and draw a graphic liner on the outer corner of the eyes, angling towards the brow bone.
- Step 3: You can use the same eyeshadow colour for your cheeks to create a monochrome look.
- Step 4: The highlight of the look is the pop of pink on the lips. Rose Purple and Peach pink from DE'LANCI 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette to get the perfect bright pink lip colour.Sunset Eyes
4. Sunset Eyes
A perfect summer look for a fun concert date with your friends. This is one of our favourite simple summer makeup looks. The blend of various colours on your eyelids is a vision for sore eyes.
How to get Sunset Eyes to look?
- Step 1: Start priming your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. Let it sit for a few seconds before applying any eyeshadow.
- Step 2: Use the colour Guitar from the DE'LANCI 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow palette and apply it on the inner corner of your eyelid. Apply Marigold from the same palette on the outer corner of your eyelids. Use the colour Sunrise and apply it to the crease line.
- Step 3: Finish the look with generous coats of your favourite mascara and light pink lip colour.
5. Sunburnt Blush
Sunburns are never fun, but this look is. It is a simple summer makeup look that makes you look like you are having the time of your life in the sun. The hero of the look is the placement of the Blush.
How to get Sunburnt Blush look?
- Step 1: Prime your face using a hydrating primer.
- Step 2: Apply a skin tint or a BB cream all over your face and blend it using your fingers.
- Step 3: Take a brow pencil to groom your brows for a natural facelift.
- Step 4: The look is about getting that sunburnt natural Blush to your cheeks, so use a blush that gives you that soft Blush and is easily blendable. We recommend using DE'LANCI Multifunctional Double-headed Blush Stick in the shade of Rose. Use the inbuilt brush to blend it onto your skin.
6. Royal Flush
Imagine sipping your favourite drink while sitting in a garden surrounded by sunflowers. This is what this look feels like. This is one of the most versatile simple summer makeup looks that just needs a handful of makeup products.
How to get a Royal Flush look?
- Step 1: Once you have primed your face, use a foundation that gives light to medium coverage.
- Step 2: Apply a color-corrector concealer using a damp beauty blender. Cover your blemishes with a concealer.
- Step 3: Take a contour in the shade Caramel from DE'LANCI Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick and apply it on the side of your forehead, below your jawline and cheekbones. This will give your face a soft dreamy look.
7. Cool Blue
When the mercury level rises, it is time to keep your cool with this look on our list of simple summer makeup looks. All you need is a swipe of blue eyeshadow to recreate this look with ease.
How to get a Cool Blue look?
- Step 1: Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer.
- Step 2: Take the Teal shade from DE'LANCI 9 Colors Dolphin Teal eyeshadow Palette and swipe it across your eyelid. Bring the same colour down to your lower lash line. Blend, blend and blend some more.
- Step 3: You can stop here or take things a step further by using the colour Dolphin from the same palette and using it on the lash line.
- Step 4: Finish the look with some coats of your favourite mascara.
8. Glazed Goddess
Life is not perfect, but your makeup can be. If your favourite Instagram models inspire you to get that glazed makeup look, look no further. We will tell you how to achieve that look in four simple steps.
How to get Glazed Goddess look?
- Step 1: Start with a freshly cleansed and moisturized face. Use light coverage concealer to hide dark circles and blemishes. Use a damp beauty blender to blend the product onto your skin.
- Step 2: Apply Blush to the apples of your cheeks and blend using a blending brush.
- Step 3: Get that glazed look by applying DE'LANCI Multifunctional Dual-ended Highlighter Stick in the shade Bronze on your brow bone, cheekbones, the tip of your nose and on your cupid's bow. This one product is sufficient to make you look like you just came out of a magazine cover.
Tips for wearing simple summer makeup look
1. Keep it fresh
Exfoliate your face either by using a gentle face scrub or a chemical exfoliation. This will get rid of any dead skin on your face and will give you smooth and bright skin.
2. Sweat-proof your look
Your makeup can bleed out in the summer due to extreme heat and sweat. Do not worry; we have hack-rub ice cubes on your face before applying makeup and use waterproof products.
3. Sun protection
Sun is extremely hash during the summer season. Just covering your face is not enough. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with high SPF under your makeup. Use a sunscreen stick to reapply your sunscreen over your makeup.
4. Play with colours
Do not worry about looking like a walking-talking rainbow. Play with colours. That is the only way to learn which colours look good on you and which don't.
5. Eyeshadow primer to the rescue
Do not forget to apply eyeshadow primer when you are in the mood to experiment with different eye makeup looks. If you have run out of your eyeshadow primer, do not worry; you can also use your concealer.
This brings us to the end of our simple summer makeup looks. To learn more about makeup and beauty, head over to our Youtube and Instagram and become a makeup expert in no time by trying these amazing summer makeup looks in 2023. To grab a chance to try different makeup looks get your hands on our De’Lanci 54 Colors La Catrina Eye Shadow.