Friendship Day is a lovely day that is celebrated with friendship day gifts and loads of love! The shared bond between friends is soft and hard to break too. That is what makes friendships too beautiful. The makeup look for the most special day deserves something soft as friendship like special friendship day makeup looks. So, here we are with soft eyeshadow looks that are elegant and gentle with hidden boldness. Try these eyeshadow looks and makeup hacks for friendship day to complement your outfit. We have 7+ eye makeup looks to disclose.
Table of Contents:
- 7+ Soft Eyeshadow Looks to Embrace the Spirit of Friendship Day
- Glimmering Sand Eye Makeup Look
- Enigmatic Ash Eye Makeup Look
- Pink Petal Dreams Eye Makeup Look
- Gentle Aquamarine Eye Makeup Look
- Cloudy Monochrome Eye Makeup Look
- Champagne Cascade Eye Makeup Look
- Sun-kissed Sweetness Eye Makeup Look
- Angelic Aura Eye Makeup Look
- 5+ Pro Tips for Perfect Eye Makeup Look
- Dab your Eyeshadow Primer
- Use Taupe Eyeliner
- Hold Mascara Properly
- Make your Lashes Look Denser
- Highlight with Lipgloss
- The Final Magic Eye Makeup!
7+ Soft Eyeshadow Looks to Embrace the Spirit of Friendship Day
Add simplicity add glam to look fab this friendship day. All the soft eyeshadow looks require a single product to wear. Before wearing these eyeshadow looks, follow the basic makeup routine for a smooth canvas.
1. Glimmering Sand Eye Makeup Look
The Glimmering Sand Soft Eyeshadow Look gives a touch of sophistication and glamour. It can be worn for special occasions and daytime events. The versatility of this eyeshadow look makes it suitable for Indian skin tones. To create this look, you need De'Lanci Leopard Eyeshadow Palette.
How to wear Glimmering Sand Eye Makeup Look?
- Apply Bronze eyeshadow on your eyelids and blend it all over for an even show of the color on them.
- Blend Nude eyeshadow into the crease area and that immediately above to create the illusion of an extra shadow that adds depth.
- Apply a coat of a grey smoky color to the outer edges of the eyes to create a subtle smoky eye effect.
2. Enigmatic Ash Eye Makeup Look
Get subtleness and grace with Enigmatic Ash Eye Makeup Look as you carry the precious friendship day gifts with you! The shades used in this soft eyeshadow look to add dimension and depth to the eyes. You don't look overdramatic but have a bold, beautiful look for your eyes. To wear this look, you need De'Lanci Dolphin Eyeshadow Palette.
How to wear Enigmatic Ash Eye Makeup Look?
- Use Wave eyeshadow on the eyelids, blending it gently into the crease area creating the shadow effect on the eyes.
- Add a touch of Island eyeshadow in the outer corner of the eyes for adding extra definition to them while enlarging them too.
- Finish the look with a small winged eyeliner and a coat of voluminous mascara that instantly adds depth to the eyes.
3. Pink Petal Dreams Eye Makeup Look
Choose romantic and dreamy touch with Pink Petal Dreams Eye Makeup Look. This eye makeup look complements eye color and the Indian skin tone. Using this eye makeup look, you get feminine and soft glow. You can wear this eye makeup look using De'Lanci Desert Rose Eyeshadow Look.
How to wear Pink Petal Dreams Eye Makeup Look?
- Apply Diamond Rose eyeshadow on the center of the eyelids and blend for the a stunning show of the color.
- Add a thin layer of eyeliner along the upper lash line to enhance the eye makeup look with sharp definition.
- Curl your eyelashes using a curler, and apply a coat of mascara, let it dry and then dust some loose powder before recoating them with mascara.
4. Gentle Aquamarine Eye Makeup Look
Get a fresh and cool-toned look with Gentle Aquamarine Eye Makeup Look. This eye makeup look gives a unique and eye-catching effect. Trying this soft eyeshadow look makes you look fashionista while adding tranquility. For this eye makeup look, you need De'Lanci Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow.
How to wear Gentle Aquamarine Eye Makeup Look?
- Take Sky Bluish De'Lanci Chameleon Liquid Eyeshadow and apply it at the center of the upper eyelids for even distribution of color.
- Swatch it across your eyelids with the in-built flock applicator such that the shades of the eyeshadow color spread out evenly.
- Finish the look by coating the lashes with mascara or attaching falsies for a more dramatic evening look.
5. Cloudy Monochrome Eye Makeup Look
Give a try to Cloudy Monochrome Eye Makeup Look. Any attire can wear this soft eyeshadow look. It goes well on mature skin as well. Trying this look, you get grace and style altogether, not making your eyes look bold. To wear Cloudy Monochrome Eye Makeup Look, you must get De'Lanci Panda Grey Eyeshadow Palette.
How to wear Cloudy Monochrome?
- Apply Cigarette eyeshadow on the inner corner of the eyes to help open up the look of the eyes by giving the illusion of large eyes.
- Add Cement on the center of the eyelids and Smog eyeshadow on the outer corner and the crease and blend well.
- Apply a coat of brown eyeshadow color along the lower lash line for an extended eye area that further enhances the look.
6. Champagne Cascade Eye Makeup Look
Go for the Champagne Cascade Eye Makeup Look. Wearing this soft eyeshadow look, you choose to look glamorous and fab. This eye makeup look may sound too bold to wear, but overall makeup look comes with elusiveness. You need De'Lanci 6 Color La Catrina Liquid Eyeshadow Set.
How to wear Champagne Cascade Eye Makeup Look?
- Apply a Champagne Party La Catrina Liquid Eyeshadow all over the upper eyelids by blending the color evenly.
- Create the cat eye look by lining the upper and lower lash line with eyeliner and joining them at both ends for a beautiful shape.
- Apply a coat of brown eyeliner along the lower lash line and gently smudge them out for a soft large-eye look.
7. Sun-kissed Sweetness Eye Makeup Look
Put on superlative sweetness with Sun-kissed Sweetness Eye Makeup Look. This soft eyeshadow look will remind you of the Sun. This eye makeup look will enhance your natural beauty. Get your hands on our De'Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow Palette.
How to wear Sun-kissed Sweetness?
- Use Sunrise eyeshadow on the eyelids and blend Blessing shade into the crease to create the illusion of depth in the eyes.
- Add a touch of Spotlight eyeshadow on the inner corners of the eyelids to enhance the look of the eyes by opening them up.
- Create a smoky effect on the eyes by blending in a light brown colored eyeshadow on the outer corners.
8. Angelic Aura Eye Makeup Look
Don't just dream of an Angel's eye. This season wears the Angelic Aura Eye Makeup Look for the special celebration of Friendship Day. With just one swipe, you will be halfway through an Angelic Aura. Try this soft eyeshadow look with our De'Lanci Glitter Eyeshadow Palette.
How to wear Angelic Aura Eye Makeup Look?
- Apply White Glitter from De'Lanci Glitter Eyeshadow Palette all over the eyelid and blend for the seamless dispersion of color.
- Add a thin stroke of eyeliner along the upper lash line to outline the shape of the eyes well.
- Apply mascara to the lashes, define the brows, and fill them in for giving the eyes the right framing.
5+ Pro Tips for Perfect Eye Makeup Look
It looks simple to create desired eye makeup looks but often comes with a lot of challenges. Here are last minute makeup hacks for friendship day gatherings along with 5 pro tips for the perfect eye makeup look.
1. Dab your Eyeshadow Primer
For a smooth canvas always apply eyeshadow primer before starting any of the eyeshadow looks for friendship day. Make sure not to blend the eyeshadow primer with a brush. Just dab it with your fingertips or with a sponge.
2. Use Taupe Eyeliner
Get bigger and ultra-smooth eyes with Taupe eyeliner. Applying Taupe eyeliner adds a subtle drama without making your eyes look too heavy. You can apply it on the top, and bottom lash lines.
3. Hold Mascara Properly
Holding your mascara affects your overall eye makeup look. Always hold your wand vertically for the lower lashes and horizontally for thicker lashes. This will give you a more natural soft look.
4. Make your Lashes Look Denser
Always apply your eyeliner close to the lash line. Doing so, it will make your lashes look voluminous naturally.
5. Highlight with Lip Gloss
Take a lip gloss and dab a tiny amount of it on the inner corners of your eyes. Doing so, it will add an extra pop of dimension and shine to your eyes.