9+ Best Winter Lipstick Shades for Indian Skin Tones in 2023
The skin and hair of the Indians are varied, running the gamut from rich and dark to completely pale. This leads to the apparent conclusion that no ideal lip shade goes with every Indian complexion because each person's skin is different, and so are the undertones. We have made a list of the best lipstick shades for winter that will go with every Indian skin tone. Continue reading for tips to make your lipstick last longer. But before that, if you’re a beginner read our guide to lipstick makeup for beginners.
Let's dive in
Table of contents
- List of Best Winter Lipstick Shades for Indian Skin Tones
- Soft Pink Lipstick
- Midnight Wine Lipstick
- Deep berry shade Lipstick
- Elegant Queen Lipstick
- Bright coral Lipstick
- Bombshell Lipstick
- Dark brown Lipstick
- Blow Lipstick
- Dark Lipstains
- Scarlet Red Lipstick
- Pro Tips for Lip Makeup in Winters
- Wrapping Up
List of Best Winter Lipstick Shades for Indian Skin Tones
If you are a makeup beginner wondering how many lipsticks you should have, then we have the correct answer for you. First, figure out your skintone to get the best match of lipstick, and then make a collection of lipsticks of variants of these primary shades- Oxblood, nude, red, pink, and coral.
1. Soft Pink Lipstick
Soft Pink Lipstick shade with blue undertones is for Indian women with fair to medium complexion. You can find this lip shade in De'Lanci 25 Color Matte Lipstick Palette and it works wonders on fair skin tones with cool undertones. Almost 2-3 shades of pink are available which makes it super easy for you to pick the most suitable one.
2. Midnight Wine Lipstick
If you ask us, every girl should have dark lipstick shades especially Midnight Wine in her makeup bag. The color looks good on fair to medium skin tones and can also be worn by girls with luscious dark skin to look breathtaking. Get the De’lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks Set and select the midnight wine.
3. Deep berry shade Lipstick
If you want to add sophistication to an otherwise simple winter look, reach out for deep berry lipstick like De'Lanci 25 Color Matte Lipstick Palette It works wonders for all skin tones and undertones.
4. Elegant Queen Lipstick
Elegant Queen is the perfect shade for winter because it suits every Indian skin tone. It is great for a formal events such as parties and corporate events. Get your hands on De'Lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks set.
5. Subtle peachy Lipstick
This color looks perfect on fair to medium skin. It gives a light tint to the lips without washing them out. It is ideal for wearing on a picnic date to soak up the winter sun.
6. Bombshell Lipstick
Bombshell can be a trickier color to wear for some dark skin. Do not worry; we are here to help. Use a lip liner that is closest to your original lip color to line your lips. Then apply nude lipstick with Bombshell lipstick shade from our De'Lanci Lipstick set of 8 waterproof nude lipsticks. This will ensure the lipstick does not look bland on you.
7. Dark brown Lipstick
Dark brown is the color of the season. All your favorite makeup influencers and makeup artists love dark brown shades, such as De'Lanci 25 color matte lipstick palette for the winter season. It is one of our famous deep winter lipstick shades.
8. Blow Lipstick
You might wonder why we picked Blow lipstick shade in our list of winter lipstick Shades. Trust us when we say this, De'Lanci Lipstick set of 8 waterproof nude lipsticks is the perfect set for a daily wear makeup look especially the Blow lipstick shade. It looks sophisticated and subtle.
9. Dark Lipstains
Lipstains give off light color and are long-lasting. They are perfect for daily wear and for parties because they make your lips plump and tinted. A berry lip stain makes you look like you just had a glass of wine with your friends.
10. Scarlet Red Lipstick
When in doubt, wear red lipstick. Red is a universally flattering color and can be worn in all seasons. During winters, wearing scarlet red like De'Lanci 25 color matte lipstick palette makes your look ethereal against the dull sky. Scarlet red works equally well for all skin undertones.
Pro Tips for Lip Makeup in Winters
- While winter is the perfect time to be outdoors and enjoy the sun, it can be harsh on your lips. The lack of moisture in the air makes your lips dry and dehydrated.
- Make sure to apply a lip balm with SPF before applying matte lipstick. This will keep your lips moisturized and fuller.
- When looking for lipsticks, remember that most Indian skin tones are warmer rather than cooler with gold undertones. Another theme is yellow undertones; you should search for makeup hues that neutralize them so that skin appears brown rather than pallid.
- Exfoliate your lips to get rid of dead skin cells and dirt. Use a gentle lip scrub to exfoliate your lips at least once a week. Follow it up with a lip balm for beautiful-looking lips.
- To ensure the lipstick does not transfer on your clothes, use a translucent powder and gently dab it on your lips after applying it. The lipstick will last longer this way.
- It is essential that you remove any lip makeup that you applied during the day before going to bed. Use a mild makeup remover to remove any stains of lipstick and then apply a lip mask.
This brings us to the end of our list of Winter Lipstick Shades for Indian Skin Tones. We hope you had as much fun reading this post as much as we had while creating it. Don’t forget to stay tuned by following us on Instagram.