7 Popular Indian Party Makeup Looks You Can Try and Stand Out
The women in the northern part of India look very different from those in the southern part of India. There is beauty in diversity. This is why we have brought 7 stunning Indian Party Makeup looks that suit every skin complexion and undertone. You can easily recreate these looks with quality makeup products and a dollop of creativity. Remember to take care of your skin and apply makeup on a clean face. Without further ado, let's become the life of any party with these makeup looks.
Table of contents
- 7 Popular Indian Party Makeup looks You Can Try and Stand Out
- Smokey eyes look
- Minimal makeup look
- Nude makeup look
- Shimmery makeup look
- Monochromatic look
- Graphic liner look
- Full brows look
- Wrapping Up
7 Popular Indian Party Makeup looks You Can Try and Stand Out
It is time to become the talk of the town with these Indian Party Makeup looks. There is a look for everyone here, whether you are a minimalist girl or want a desi vibe for this party season. Remember, the most essential look you can carry is your confidence.
1. Smokey eyes look
Smokey eye gives your face a mysterious look. With a combination of shades on eyes, you get to enhance your entire look. To get the perfect smokey eyes you need to learn the art of blending.How to do smokey eyes makeup
- Prime your eyelids with primer.
- Start with a warm neutral shade from our De’Lanci 54 Color La Catrina Eyeshadow and apply it all over the lid. This is your base shade.
- Next, take a transition shade and blend it along the crease line of your eyelids. Next, apply a dark tint on the outer corner of the lids, blending outwards.
- Put a shimmer shade in the inner corner of your eyes. Curl your lashes and apply generous coats of mascara.
- Finish the look by using matte lipstick and a coral blush. If you are a beginner read our complete guide to eye makeup for beginners.
2. Minimal makeup look
The Minimal makeup look took the entire MUA world by storm in 2022. Contrary to its effortless appearance, this makeup look requires work. To ace, this Simple makeup look for a party, make sure you stick to the basics.
How to do a minimal makeup look
- Apply a BB or CC cream for a more natural look.
- Cover your blemishes or any imperfections with De'Lanci Concealer Multifunction Palette.
- You can skip eyeshadow for this look, curl your lashes, and apply mascara. This is a simple New Years' look for a low-key gathering.
3. Nude makeup look
The aim of this makeup look is to look radiant and flawless. This makeup looks like you have just washed your face, and it is glowing from within.
How to do a nude makeup look
- Start with a clean face. Apply foundation that is closest to your skin shade and blend it with a brush.
- Apply concealer under the eyes and on any problem areas. Take a neutral eyeshadow palette for a nude eyeshadow look.
- You can skip mascara for this Indian party makeup look. But, don’t forget to add hype to your lips with our De’Lanci 25 Color Matte Lipstick Palette.
4. Shimmery makeup
This makeup look will make you look like the star of the show. It requires shimmer on your eyelids.
How to do shimmery makeup
- For this look, you need a LA CATRINA Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow Set. If you do not have it, you can also use pearlescent eyeshadows.
- The focus of this look is the eyes. Create a mild smokey eye with any color combination to top it off.
- Apply gold shimmer or pearlescent shade on the center and inner corners of the eyelids. Get in-depth insights about how to apply glitter eyeshadow on Indian skin.
5. Monochromatic look
A monochromatic look uses primarily just one color scheme for the entire face. Use the same color for eyes, cheeks, and lips; you are good to go.
How to do a monochromatic look
- Keep in mind your skin's undertone and select a color accordingly. For instance, people with warm skin tones can choose a coral shade.
- The key is less is more. The best part is you only need DE'LANCI 18 Colors La Catrina Lipstick Palette for this look.
- Just pick one coral lipstick and use it as eyeshadow, blush, and lip stain.
- Blend the product well with your fingers for a natural appearance.
6. Graphic liner look
Time to go bold with our next party makeup look. A graphic liner is a fun way to accentuate your eyes while looking bold and fun. All you have to do is have confidence in your artistic skill.
How to do graphic liner look?
- There is no rule on how a graphic eyeliner should and should not look. Get creative with it.
- You can use DE'LANCI La Catrina Liquid Glitter Eyeliner to draw interesting patterns on your eyes.
- If it is your first time, you can stick to black eyeliner. To learn different makeup looks using graphic eyeliner, follow us on Instagram as we eye-worthy content.
7. Full brows
Eyebrows can make or break any makeup look. One prerequisite for this look is to stay away from over-tweezing your eyebrows. The bushier the brows, the better this makeup look will come out.
How to do full brows makeup?
- You can also use a brow gel to set the brows in shape and to make sure they behave.
- If you have sparse eyebrows, use an eyebrow pencil and make tiny strokes with the pencil to mimic the natural shape of your eyebrows.
- Keep the rest of the look clean and glowy. Apply DE’LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks to brighten the face.
This brings us to the end of this list containing Indian Party Makeup looks. Make sure you remove your makeup using a gentle makeup remover and follow it up with a cleanser. Apply a thick moisturizer before going to sleep. To learn about the simple techniques for applying makeup, read our other blogs as we have lot of amazing makeup looks available for you. And, don’t forget to check out our makeup product collection.