With the wedding season upon us, we're sure you've prepared your wedding outfits and jewellery, from your bridal lehenga to gorgeous necklaces and bangles. However, if you are a makeup expert or want to discuss fresh ideas with your makeup artist, this is the place to be. We've created a comprehensive Bengali bridal makeup tutorial, so you don't have to spend hours scouring the web for the instructions. Before exploring further, we'd want to emphasize the necessity of washing, using a gentle toner and moisturizer. Keep on reading to get inspired for your wedding makeup look.
Table of contents
- List of products required to create Bengali bridal makeup look
- Steps by Steps guide to Bengali Bridal Makeup Tutorial
- Pre makeup Regime
- Priming the face
- Applying foundation
- Letting the eyes today
- Contour and Highlight
- Applying lipstick
- Final Thoughts
List of products required to create Bengali bridal makeup look
To make things easier for you, we have made a list of all the products you will need to ace any Bengali bridal makeup tutorial for beginners.
- De’Lanci Beauty Carver Concealer Contour Multifunction Palette
- De’Lanci Matte Loose Powder
- De’Lanci 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- De’Lanci Multi-functional Double-headed Blush Stick
- De’Lanci Multi-functional Dual-ended Highlighter Stick
- De'Lanci Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick
- De'Lanci Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipstick
Step by Step Guide to Bengali Bridal Makeup Tutorial
One word that comes to our mind for Bong Brides is charming. A Bengali bride looks majestic with her white Topor perched on her head and intricate designs with kumkum and Chandan adorning her forehead. But it isn’t easy to doll up a Bengali bride so here are the amazing steps that will bring your dreamy bridal look:
1. Pre makeup Regime
It simply cannot be overstated how crucial it is to begin with, a fresh and moisturized base. A good skin prep results in better looking makeup
How to get the pre-makeup regime right?
- Before applying any product to your face, cleanse it with a gentle face wash, followed by a ph-balancing toner and a generous amount of moisturizer.
- Apply sunscreen with high SPF if you have planned a daytime wedding. This step is essential for all Bengali bridal makeup looks.
2. Priming the face
The second step in our Bengali bridal makeup tutorial is about priming the face. It is as essential as the skin prep we discussed above. A lot of Indian women are not aware of the importance of a makeup primer.
How to prime your face?
- It blurs out your open pores and prepares your skin for other makeup products.
- It gives foundation and concealer a smooth canvas to work on. The makeup also sits better on your face and lasts longer.
- Invest in a quality primer. It does not have to be expensive.
3. Applying foundation
This step includes applying foundation, concealer, and color corrector. Use the foundation that matches your skin complexion seamlessly.
How to apply foundation?
- Apply it with a foundation brush for even coverage. Next, take a color corrector and apply it to your problem areas.
- It neutralizes the color of your face and gives it an even tone. Use a matte loose powder afterward to seal in the product.
- Apply concealer under your eyes, around the mouth, and on any imperfections. Suppose you feel it's a hassle to carry so many products.
In that case, we suggest using DE'LANCI Multifunction Concealer Palette It contains six concealer shades, six contour shades, and six color corrector shades.
4. Letting the eyes today
Eyes are the window to the soul and one of the most essential elements of our Bengali bridal makeup tutorial. Shaping your brows is essential for a more youthful look.
How to do eye makeup?
- Use a brow pencil to fill in your brows. If you've got thin brows, apply an eyebrow gel to fill in any gaps.
- Prime your eyelids with an eyeshadow primer. This ensures that eye makeup does not smudge.
- Next, apply DE'LANCI 9 Colors Leopard Nude Eyeshadow Palette on your eyelids to achieve a soft smokey eye.
- Bengali women are famous for their expressive eyes filled with kajal. Apply your preferred kajal on the top and lower lash lines and smudge it using your fingers or a thin brush.
- You can make a winged eyeliner and finish the look with several coats of mascara.
5. Contour and Highlight
Contouring gives a more structured look and gives the illusion of a smaller face. By learning proper techniques to apply contour and highlight you can get a more chiseled face.
How to apply contour and highlight?
- Take DE'LANCI Multifunctional Double-ended Contouring Stick and apply it on the sides of your forehead, on the jawline, and along the sides of the nose.
- You do not need a brush separately as it comes with a soft fluffy brush. Pick a highlighter and apply it on your temples, brow bone, and between the eyebrows and the tip of your nose.
- Blend the product with a fan brush.
- Similarly, apply any blush of your choice on the apples of your cheeks to get that bridal flush. Your face will look more defined and youthful.
6. Applying lipstick
We are almost done with our Bengali bridal makeup tutorial. The second last step is to apply a lip color that goes with your outfit and skin tone
How to apply lipstick?
- If you use matte lipstick such as DE'LANCI Multicolor Aesthetics Matte Lipsticks, make sure you exfoliate your lips beforehand.
- This will ensure the lipstick will not settle into the cracks and look vibrant throughout.
- Lastly, use a makeup setting spray and spritz it all over your face to seal in the makeup. And there you have it! A simple Bengali bridal makeup tutorial that you can do yourself.
This brings us to the end of our Simple Bengali bridal makeup tutorial. We hope you now have a detailed description to create multiple Bengali bridal makeup looks. You can check out our Instagram and Youtube pages to learn about making this makeup tutorial. Don’t forget to shop now for your favorite eyeshadow palette La Catrina Eyeshadow Palette from De’Lanci.